Video: Travel Channel's Anthony Bourdain in Sri Lanka


Anthony Bourdain is a celebrity chef, world traveler, bestselling author, and host of The Travel Channel's Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.

More info on Anthony Bourdain's show No Reservations can be found here

This is Anthony's website. Kushil Gunasekara's charity, the Foundation of Goodness, featured on the show, accepts donations here. The website of the first hotel, the colonial styled Galle Face Hotel. can be found here. The Barefoot Gallery and Cafe's website here.





Tags: , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

realskullzero said...

Great stuff bro! thanks! I love the show...wondering when the bugger wud turn up here...lol

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Thank you!

Shenuka said...

This has made me very hungry Bailaman. I have the munchies!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant video! I just love your blog Baila..

Ashani said...

I just loved the video! Thank you so much.

Post a Comment